Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Oh Where Has The Time Gone???

The good shepherd Look mom! One hand!

Ski weekend at Sophie's cabin

I love my bath!!



Playing with my friend Ellie




Well, I find it absolutely unbelievable that I have posted nothing in almost 2 months! Where has the time gone? I feel like we are enjoying a golden era in our family. Everyone is healthy, happy and busy (knock on wood, throw salt over shoulder) Sam and Luke will be wrapping up their school year in June, Dan can breathe a well deserved sigh of relief after finishing our taxes and Kate is growing in every way every day. Me, I am just basking in the joy of my wonderful family. We are so very blessed. I guess I don't have to much to report at this point so I'll just get to the good stuff and post some pictures.

2 comments:

rachel said...

sarah, i am SO HAPPY that all is going so well for you and your family!!! kate is just beautiful! and boy, do you guys have a GREAT view!!!!!
rachel

taiwanbaby said...

Oh my gosh, look at those cheeks!!! what a charmer.