Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 4, 2008

Welcome Babies Annabella and Qwill!!!

I have to take a break from our family to give a shout out to two families with new additions. First, I want to extend a heartfelt congratulations to my cyber-friend Casey and her family who received a referral of a beautiful baby girl from Taiwan in mid July. Hurray for baby Annabella! Casey and I were waitlisted about two weeks apart and she has been a very important part of my support network as we have navigated the tricky and sometimes turbulent waters of international adoption together. Because they began with a different agency and later switched to JOH they have been waiting over 2 years for this referral and I could not be happier for them!! Perhaps one day our little girls will have the opportunity to meet in person(and Casey and I too!!)

Second, I have been hoping to post a picture of this new little cutie, but I can't get it to attach (Arrrrg!)So I'm going ahead, sans picture, with a big greeting to baby Qwill, a beautiful English Setter puppy who is joining a wonderful family and great friends of ours here in Helena. Shannon, Erik, Zoe and Dash we can't wait to meet your new little darling as soon as you get her home.

Welcome to the world babies!!

2 comments:

Rebecca Lily said...

I was so happy to see little Annabella too. :) She is a doll!

Your turn is coming soon, Sarah!!

Rebecca

Casey said...

Awww...I feel so special that Annabella and I made your blog.
:-) That was very nice of you. I do KNOW that you will hear from Tien very soon!! And you know I will be just as happy for you. Thanks again for your well wishes. That was very kind of you.

~Casey